JASB Of New York - Takahito Sakagami Is A Criminal! Ponzi Scheme!

New York, New York 8 comments

If a man named Takahito Sakagami approaches you, avoid him at all costs.Do not give him a penny.

His fictional organizations Amiworld, JASB, Great Voyages, and Odin Petroil are under investigation. I made the mistake of investing with him over 5 years ago. After doing research on the guy I realized that his other victims are pursuing him in court. I have lost 6 figures with the guy.

Takahito Sakagami is a shady, corrupt individual who should be avoided at all costs.

If he approaches you, you should contact the authorities and have him arrested.I hope this helps.

Review about: Investments.

Comments

Only in Japanese country, a lot of people lost their own money by Saito and Sakagami. All of Japaneses think they should go to *** right away.

It was worst event in my life. I lost everything.

I USE TO WORK FOR THESE BASTARDS.. AND THEY ARE THIEFS!

unfortunately they have stolen money from 130 people in Colombia, banks and other honest people. How can we unite ourselfs to sue criminally and send both saito and Sakagami to jail? mi email is moralitolf@hotmail.com

I would like to get more information regarding this case. Whomever could help with more information please contact me at :mariafun69@yahoo.ca

These scammers are planing to start selling stock shares in thge month of april or may in the Colombian stock exchange

I am facing poverty life.

Do you have any idea to refund from them?

All of my money was robbed of Takahito Sakagami.

***! I hope the evil must die.

Amiworld and the related entities, including Bank of the Atlantic, EBOA, Ltd., Odin Energy, Odin Petroleum are the subject of a lawsuit in the Southern District of New York, case no. 10-cv-6465.

View more comments